A strappy women’s sandal that fits like a glove and grips like a dream, the Sanborn Mia offers a wear-everywhere silhouette that’s equally at ease curbside or campsite. Featherlight and equipped with multiple points of adjustability, this versatile style is crafted with quick-dry straps made from recycled plastic.
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse, Multiple points of adjustability let you dial in the absolute perfect fit, Elastic gore stretches to provide a great fit
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- EVA-foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Treated with Life Naturals, a resonsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®, Vegan
- Best for: light hikes, all-day wear, travel
- This style is recyclable only through our TevaForever recycling program. TevaForever accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.